Broken Bay Catholic School Parent aims to:
- Support P&F teams / parent bodies and their parent community;
- Promote and strengthen the parent / parish / school partnership;
- Strengthen the participation, involvement and engagement of all parents in our Catholic schools;
- Keep parents in touch with educational and social issues;
- Promote the Catholic School parent perspective at all levels School, Parish, Cluster, Diocesan and State.
By developing and providing resources to assist parents in their leadership roles within their school community, we are encouraging the proactive involvement of ALL parents in Catholic Schools and Parish Communities.
The Broken Bay Catholic School Parents organises and hosts a series of Parent Seminars throughout the year which are highly informative and practical on a large range of topics at no cost. See the school calendar for dates.