Our school canteen is open twice weekly, Mondays and Wednesdays. Menus are updated for winter and summer options.
The school canteen is managed by our supervisor, Mrs Louise Johnston with the help of many volunteers.
We are always in need of additional help. On Mondays, Louise works with two volunteers and on Wednesdays our canteen requires one volunteer. If you can help, even once a year, please contact Louise.
Our healthy menu has been designed in accordance with the “NSW Fresh Tastes at School” Policy.
Key Points for All Lunch Orders
- On the relevant morning (Monday or Wednesday) send the order in your child’s satchel for collection by the teacher.
- On a plain paper bag, clearly state your child’s name, class, full order, cost of each item and total cost. This helps our volunteer ensure your child receives the lunch they ordered.
- Include the correct money if possible (‘cash only’; we are unable to run accounts).
- Orders are delivered to the classroom at lunchtime (1pm) and distributed by the teacher.
- Don’t seal the lunch bag with tape.
- Lunch bags cost 10c if not included with the lunch order.
- Select from the Canteen Menu under the heading – “Lunch Orders”
- On Monday morning send the order clearly stated on a paper bag (together with the correct change) in your child’s satchel.
Counter Service – Morning Tea and Lunchtime
- Children are welcome to visit the canteen at morning tea and lunchtime.
- Refer to the Canteen Menu – “Morning Tea & Lunch” sections for what’s on offer.
- Sandwiches, salad and hot food are only available by lunch order system and not at the counter.
Online Sushi Lunch Orders
- Each Sunday, the P&F sends an email to order your the sushi. Please contact the school if you do not receive this email.
- Orders close each Tuesday at 5:30pm. Late orders are unable to be accepted as sushi is outsourced.
- On Wednesday morning send the sushi order clearly stated on a paper bag (together with the correct change) in your child’s satchel
All other Menu Items
- On Wednesday morning send the paper bag clearly stating your child’s order, together with the correct change in your child’s satchel.
Counter Service – Morning Tea and Lunchtime only
- Our canteen opens at morning tea and lunchtime on Wednesdays. Frozen treats are sold at lunchtime only.